Technology is a combination of techniques,analytics,methods.
Dermatitis is a general term that describes an inflammation of the skin. Dermatitis can have many causes and occurs in many forms. It usually involves an itchy rash on swollen, reddened skin.
Causes of dermatitis : A number of health conditions, allergies, genetic factors and irritants can cause different types of dermatitis
1. Atopic dermatitis : This form of dermatitis is likely related to a mix of factors, including dry skin, a gene variation, an immune system dysfunction, bacteria on the skin and environmental conditions.
2. Contact dermatitis : This condition results from direct contact with one of many irritants or allergens - such as poison ivy, jewelry containing nickel, cleaning products, perfumes, cosmetics and even the preservatives in many creams and lotions.
3. Seborrheic dermatitis : This condition may be caused by a yeast that is in the oil secretion on the skin. People with seborrheic dermatitis may notice their condition tends to come and go depending on the season.
Risk factors of dermatitis : A number of factors can increase the risk of developing certain types of dermatitis. Example include :
1. Age : Dermatitis can occur at any age, but atopic dermatitis usually begins in infancy.
2. Allergies and asthma : People who have a personal or family history of eczema, allergies, hay fever or asthma are more likely to develop atopic dermatitis.
3. Occupation : Jobs that put in contact with certain metals, solvents or cleaning supplies increase the risk of contact dermatitis. Being a health care worker is linked to hand eczema.
4. Health conditions : Someone maybe at increased risk of seborrheic dermatitis if he has one of a number of conditions, such as congestive heart failure, Perkinson's disease and HIV.